As of Oct 20th, 2021, [Last Updated]
Customer and Membership Information:
The information you submit (such as your email address, address, phone number, passwords, credit card or other payment information) is kept strictly confidential and will not be sold or rented to third parties, but will be used to perform the services mentioned on this website.
The confidentiality of your email is important to us.
- Email newsletter subscription forms & email alert signup forms:
Individuals can subscribe to email newsletters and/or email alerts depending on their areas of interest by filling out subscription forms on Lietuviu-website, bendruomene.com’s which employs subscription forms. We need to know how to get in touch with you, therefore we gather information like your name and/or email address, among other things. Email addresses are not made available to the public or sold to third parties for any reason.
- Confirm your OPT-IN participation:
For each email list you want to receive from us, we provide confirm opt-in options. Your email address is used to verify your membership and the accuracy of the email address you gave to us during the registration process. You must respond to this email before you may be included to any Lietuviu-bendruomene mailing list or newsletter. In order to update your email address, use our Manage Your Subscriptions page; you also have the option of cancelling your subscription and then signing up again with a new email address.
With one click, you may unsubscribe/opt-out of any or all email lists. In the emails you receive, you’ll find instructions on how to get off the mailing list.
- Customer/User/Member Communication
Whenever you send us an email or other kind of contact, we may keep a copy of that communication in order to better serve you.
Personal Interaction as a Part of a Transaction
- In order to provide our products and services to you, we may need to send you emails or otherwise contact with you from time to time as part of our transactional relationship with Lietuviu.com.
- Other types of data we may collect from you include personal information.
- For different services we provide, Lietuviu gathers personal information including your name, email, postal address, and phone number (example: Creating a membership account). Other Lietuviu services or 3rd party data may be combined with this data to provide you a better user experience.
- A cookie is an anonymous piece of data kept on the user’s computer that is used by Lietuviu to better serve you and understand how you use our services so that we can keep innovating to better serve you.
- When you visit our site or make use of any of our products or services, Lietuviu servers may automatically capture or log information about your activities. Information collected in this manner may include your IP address, domain name, browser type, dates and times of your access, operating system, country of origin, language type, page views, and user sessions in order to diagnose issues and/or provide our services to you.
- To offer the services you requested and for our own research and analysis to run and improve on the services and products that we supply, as well as create new services and products.
- We may share non-personal aggregated data with other parties outside of Lietuviu.com if you give us permission.
- Our Privacy Policies, confidentiality, and security measures apply to any third parties who help us handle your personal information (such as a shopping cart service provider).
- We may disclose information to third parties as required by law, to prevent suspected fraud or imminent damage, or to maintain the security of our network and services, but only in these restricted situations.
- This information is used to send you goods and/or information that are associated with your usage of our services.
- A member or user survey is something we may do to better our services.
- In addition to the links on our website, you may also visit other websites that are not covered by our policy on privacy. No responsibility is assumed for the content of such websites, even if these links have been verified as active. As a result, we urge you to read the privacy policies on these third-party websites.
- A link presented in an unobtrusive manner may allow us to determine whether or not the link has been followed by a user. This data aids us in providing better service.
To offer personalised adverts on our website and in our emails, we combine the services of both internal and external advertising firms. A number of firms utilise information about your visits to our website in order to provide you with relevant adverts and track the performance of such advertisements. Cookies and other previously acquired data may be included in the information gathered and utilised. While we will not give any personal information to our advertisers if you engage with or see a targeted ad, by doing so, you agree that the advertiser may assume that you satisfy criteria used to show the ad (s).
Security Management and Data Security:
In order to prevent loss, abuse, and modification of the information under our control, the Lietuviu.com website has appropriate security measures in place, including management processes and specialised training for individuals who deal directly with our databases. As part of our security procedures, we also examine physical security issues for stored data. To protect the privacy of our users, we give only those employees, contractors, and agents at Lietuviu.com who require it to do their jobs effectively.
Affiliate Partner Information:
Our Affiliate Partner Information: All of our affiliate partner’s information including address, phone number, and e-mail are kept strictly confidential. This data is used to generate commission payments, comply with US federal tax regulations, and manage our services.
Notification of Changes:
Even though we make every effort to keep your personal information private, there are times when we must disclose personal information to comply with the law or with a court order or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims, even if we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required.
Getting in touch with the Web Page Owner:
Questions regarding this privacy statement, the policies of this website or your interactions with it should be directed to the following person or department:
Street 30 Pendwyallt Road
Zip Code/Postal code DH7 0XB
Phone Number 079 1534 7605
Email : [email protected]